1. Discuss the historical, philosophical, social, psychological, multicultural, and political influences of ICT on a global economy.
2. Analyze current issues and trends in ICT.
3. Relate how the information society affects global social transformation.
4. Plan, evaluate, and revise ICT systems.
5. Evaluate and use ICTs appropriate to one's own career.
6. Analyze the philosophy and principles underlying the organization and operation of ICT enterprises.
7. Interpret and conduct research to improve the body of knowledge relating to ICT.
1. Analyze Information Technology for Management.
2. Implement Software development plan for organization's management.
3. Assessment of computer management system.
4. Update existing computer management system or add new function to it.
5. Improve the security of computer management system.